Founded in 1959, the Cathedral Mothers Club is a service organization of Cathedral mothers. We are dedicated to philanthropy and volunteerism in support of the Cathedral mission and vision. Our primary goal is to enhance the Cathedral community through initiatives that benefit faculty, staff, students, and parents, and which reflect the Holy Cross values.
Although we are first defined by our mission to serve others, Cathedral Mothers Club membership benefits also include social outings, networking, faith/fellowship, and personal growth opportunities through involvement.
Throughout the school year, the Mothers Club organizes initiatives to support faculty, staff, students, and parents.
One of our signature activities is our Annual Teacher Grants to teachers and administrative staff. Grants have been used to improve the classroom environment and on-campus experience for teachers and students. Over the last 10 years, we have awarded over $100,000 in grants which have provided equipment for photography and STEM students, research-grade automatic astronomy telescope, athletic strength and conditioning equipment, books for multiple free reading libraries, and musical instruments including clarinets, flutes, a portable grand piano keyboard and much more.
Our other activities include support for Open House Night, Lunches and Refreshments for Faculty and Staff Appreciation Events, Sophomore Ring Ceremony, Used Uniform Sale, Prom Parking, Baccalaureate Reception, and much more!
We also have fun!
The Mothers Club believes there is no better way to establish lifelong connections than through fellowship among its members. We host several social activities throughout the year including a weekly Mothers Club bowling league (a portion of the bowling fees are used toward funding our Annual Teachers Grant Program) and annual holiday gathering for members. These enjoyable activities help foster friendships and build our working relationships with one another so we can have an even stronger Mothers Club.
- The Cathedral Mothers Club is open to anyone who is the parent or guardian of a Cathedral student
- To join OR renew your membership , click here
- On the registration form, moms will be asked to make an optional donation to support Mothers' Club initiatives
Monthly Meetings and Activities Schedule
- We meet once a month from August – May (about 60-90 minutes). Members are not required to attend all meetings.
- Meetings are typically held at school after drop off time in the mornings or on evenings to accommodate various schedules.
- Meetings usually include a visit from a key member of the administrative staff such as Cathedral’s principal, president, academic vice principal, and board president. These special guests provide us with an update on school happenings and address questions.
2023-2024 Mothers' Club Executive Board
Executive Board Members at Large
Donations made through the Mothers Club allow us to continue to provide support to the school for special requests as well as fund a number of Educator Appreciation events throughout the year.
You can make a contribution to the Mothers Club below!