The Cathedral Dads Club is a group that comes together for fellowship and service at Cathedral. Members of the Dads' Club volunteer at service projects around Cathedral to help keep our school as a great place for our kids. Past projects have included landscaping, painting, and building storage shelves. An important part of the Dads Club is the fellowship we provide to each other. We aim for monthly social and service events to give dads a chance to network with other Irish dads!
If you want to join or have any questions please contact email@example.com.
- October 5 - Open House (3 Dads Needed)
- Brian Beck
- Mark Conner
- Need (1) more Dad
- November 18 - Christmas Decorations (15+ Dads Needed)
- December 16 - December Dads Club Holiday Event
- The Fowling Warehouse Indianapolis - 6 - 8 p.m.
- January 6 - Christmas Decoration Removal w/ Moms Club (15+ Dads Needed)
- February 24 - Shamrauction Valet (5 Dads Needed)
- Pending final details, so stay tuned
- March 9 - 10 to 15 Picnic Table Builds & Trail Prep (10 Dads Needed)
- April 27 - Gazebo and Table Staining (10+ Dads Needed)
- May 11 - Spring Spruce-Up (15+ Dads Needed)
- TBD - End of School Year Dads Party