The Cathedral Dads' Club is a group that comes together for fellowship and service at Cathedral. Members of the Dads' Club volunteer at service projects around Cathedral to help keep our school as a great place for our kids. Past projects have included landscaping, painting, and building storage shelves. An important part of the Dads' Club is the fellowship we provide to each other. We aim for monthly social and service events to give dads a chance to network with other Irish dads!
If you want to join or have any questions please contact email@example.com.
- Thursday October 13th 5pm to 8pm: Direct traffic for Open House
CHS Dads Club is responsible for directing traffic for the Cathedral Open House for current 8th grade families exploring Cathedral as their high school path. We get to wear high-visibility attire and keep vehicle & foot traffic moving safely across the campus. This year we will split the night up into 2 shifts so those that want to attend the open house themselves can still have that as an option. Shift 1 will be from 4:45 - 6:30, and shift 2 will be from 6:30 to 8:15. When sending your RSVP please indicate Shift 1, Shift 2, or both shifts so we can make sure we have enough coverage all night.
- Saturday October 15th 7:30pm to 10:00pm: Monitor trail for "Trail of Terror" that's put on by students involved with Champions Together
This is a new CHS Dads Club event this year that students in Champions Together have asked us to help with. The students organize & run a haunted Halloween trail event that includes both non-frightening hours for young kids from 2:30pm to 5:30pm and frightening hours for older kids from 7:30pm to 10:00pm. Champions Together has asked CHS Dads Club to help monitor the trail during the 7:30pm to 10:00pm timeframe. A few reasons why they reached out to us:
- It's dads and Halloween...seems natural
- We maintain and probably know the trail better than anyone
- We will get to use walkie talkies
- It would be nice for Champions Together to see support from CHS Dads Club
- It will be a fun/social night for CHS Dads Club