2019 Father Kelly Tradition
The Father Kelly Tradition is an 18-hole Florida Scramble. Proceeds of the event support the Father Kelly Tuition Grant at Cathedral High School, which supports the school’s vision and mission. The Father Kelly Tradition Golf Outing is held on the Friday of Alumni Grand Reunion Weekend and is a special one day event that includes 18 holes of golf, cart, range, food, libations, commemorative gifts, and fun.
Thanks for joining us at the 2018 Father Kelly Tradition!
- Beverage Cart Sponsor: Indie Asset Partners, LLC 'Wealth Management + Family Office'
- Golf Ball Sponsor: Techlite Corporation
- Lunch Sponsor: Cohoat & O'Neal Golf Management
- Club House Sponsor: Winthrop Capital Management
- Dinner Sponsor: AG Asset Advisory, LLC
- Hole-In-One Sponsor: Dellen Automotive
- Registration Sponsor: CSO Architects, Indie Asset Partners, LLC 'Wealth Management + Family Office'
- Scoreboard Sponsor: DEEM
- Snack Sponsor: The EMS Group and MATTSON
- Driving Range Sponsor: Merchants Bank of Indiana & Deloitte
- Putting Green Sponsor: The Jamell/Stephenson Family & Carvana
- Proximity Sponsor: Risse Brothers & F.A. Wilhelm Construction Co., Inc.
- Hole Sponsors: A Classic Party Rental, Cartridge World - Castleton, Century 21 Sheetz - The Brian Sanders Group, Clif Bar Baking Company, Colliers International, Corporate Benefits Group, Cushman & Wakefield, Estes Design and Manufacturing, Inc., Indiana Spine Group, The Kelly Family - Mike '68, Kevin '70, Joe '74, Bob '00, Brandon '01, Kristin '04 and Coach Kelly, KPMG, Level Solutions, National Construction Workforce, ONI Risk Partners, Inc., Turfdogs Lawn & Landscape and Vision Painting