2017 Cathedral Mothers' Club Chicago Bus Trip
Join us for this annual Cathedral Mothers' Club pre-holiday tradition.
DEADLINE TO REGISTER: Monday, Nov. 13
Click here to RSVP
What: Experience endless shopping and dining attractions on Michigan Avenue. Stroll through Millennium Park and the Navy Pier and admire the Christmas decorations. Take in an off-Broadway show or visit one of Chicago's many museums.
When: Thursday, Nov. 16, 2017
- Depart from CHS: 8 a.m. (EST)
- Arrive Chicago: 10 a.m. (CST)
- Depart Chicago: 8 p.m. (CST)
- Return to CHS: Midnight (EST)
Who: All Cathedral Mothers’ Club members, friends, and family
Cost: Tickets are $60 per person (payment is required up front to reserve your seat)
To RSVP and make your payment click HERE.
- Chartered bus with Free wi-fi (Transportation provided by: Luxury by DB)
- Bagels, coffee, water and snackS will be provided.
- Lunch and dinner in Chicago are on your own.
- Guests can also bring snacks and small coolers with beverage of choice.
Questions? Email an Executive Board member listed at the bottom of our web page.