As a graduate of Cathedral, you are considered a member of the Cathedral family for life! The Cathedral Alumni Association, Black Alumni Council, Academy Women, Alumni Clubs, and Emerging Leaders programs offer a wealth of opportunities to get involved and reconnect with your school and fellow alumni, no matter what you're interested in or where you live. There are many links on the Alumni Relations' web pages to help keep our alumni and friends informed, connected, and engaged in the Cathedral family. We hope you find them useful and informative.
- Cathedral Alumni Association membership, determined with a $25.00 donation per year to the Cathedral Fund entitles you to the right to vote in Alumni Association Board elections.
- Attendees of Our Lady of Grace Academy, St. Agnes Academy, St. Mary Academy, St. John Academy, Ladywood School, Ladywood-St. Agnes in Indianapolis are all considered alumnae of Cathedral High School. Ladies from these schools are encouraged and invited to attend Cathedral alumni functions and help make Cathedral's history quite unique!
- Cathedral has Alumni Clubs across the country offering social, educational and service events for alumni. Get involved in the Alumni Group in your area and stay connected with Cathedral! Learn more about CHS Alumni Clubs.
- The purpose of the Cathedral Black Alumni Council (BAC) is to support the overall mission of Cathedral High School by encouraging BAC members to engage in school activities, facilitate an exchange of information between the school and BAC members and assist Cathedral in recruiting and retaining African American students, faculty and staff. The BAC also raises funds to support the William Violet Fund, tuition assistance grants for African American students as well as educational initiatives that help Cathedral embrace the Holy Cross value of Inclusiveness and Diversity.
- Young alumni play a large role in the future of Cathedral, which is why we’ve launched the Emerging Leaders program which provides avenues for alumni to remain involved in the areas of Service, Enrollment and Advancement at Cathedral. By giving back time, talent and treasure our young alumni gain experience at Cathedral which will hopefully produce a pipeline of leaders for the future of our beloved school.
Cathedral is dedicated to keeping you connected with classmates, friends and the school through a variety of methods. Don’t miss an opportunity to stay connected by updating your contact information regularly.
In order to best serve our alumni, we invite you to contact our Director of Lifelong Connections, Elisabeth Lesem '08, directly for assistance. Elisabeth can be reached at 317-968-7316 or firstname.lastname@example.org.