Each year, Cathedral relies on gifts to the Cathedral Fund, through a family of funds, to provide critical support to the operating budget by offsetting expenses not covered by tuition. Annual gifts of any size to the Cathedral Fund are utilized to provide tuition assistance, classroom equipment, support areas of greatest need, athletics, teacher development and more.
Your gift to the Cathedral Fund helps us continue our commitment to our current families, to our students, and to generations to come.
Family of Funds
Cathedral Fund gifts may be directed to support any one of the family of funds:
- Academic and faculty initiatives
- Facility maintenance and enhancement
- Spirituality and service
- Tuition assistance
- Areas of greatest need
Donors at the Fighting Irish Society and above are considered Trustees and voting “owners” of Cathedral High School. These generous donors set the pace for the Cathedral Fund by providing a foundation of support for vital unrestricted giving and necessary growth.
Fighting Irish Society - Trustees ($1,000-$3,755) - All Trustees will vote for the Cathedral Board of Directors
- Alumni Trustees by Classes 2007-2003 ($600)
- Alumni Trustees by Classes 2012-2008 ($300)
- Alumni Trustees by Classes 2017-2013 ($120)
A Trustee Level donation offers you and your family the following benefits for increased engagement during the school year.
- Trustee donors are considered stakeholders at Cathedral and will receive a Trustee Pass valid for admission for two at most home athletic contests and theatrical performances. (Great perk for current parents or alumni in Indianapolis!)
- Trustee donors are also invited to attend the Thanks-for-Giving stewardship event in December.
- Trustees will vote annually for the Cathedral Board of Directors
For more information about the Cathedral Fund, or to make a donation, please contact Caitlin Bain, Director of the Cathedral Fund, at 317.968.7397.
All gifts are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Cathedral Fund Family of Funds supports faculty and students through the annual operating budget. Should gifts designated for a particular fund exceed that fund's budgeted amount, Cathedral administration will use its discretion in directing such funds to the area of greatest need.