The Freshman Transition
June 4 & 5: Technology On-Boarding
- All students are asked to sign up for one 2 hour on-boarding session (link to come)
- iPads required (iCloud passwords and passcodes needed as well)
- Summer school Bridges & health students must sign up for a June 4th Session
- Summer Gym students should sign up for the 5th.
June 4 - 27 Summer School
August 1: Technology On-Boarding
- For transfer students and any freshmen who missed the June sessions
August 3: Lughnasa Freshmen Orientation
August 7: Technology Orientation
- Starting at normal school start time (7:50a) students will be orientated to classroom technology needs like schoology, powerschool, google docs, and more!
August 8: The First Day of High School
- School day begins at 7:50
- Students will report to their county rooms to start
- Lunch is a flat $5 charged to their mealtime account
- Students will visit all of their classes
August 9: The 2nd Day of School
- We will be on an all classes meet schedule so students can have academic time with all of their new teachers
August 12 - 16: Welcome Week
- Freshmen students will be officially welcomed by their classmates and their school.
- Freshmen will have special privileges this week
- Freshmen will meet as a class in the WAC on Monday & Tuesday to learn more about school traditions, policies, and more.
- Wednesday is their first county meeting
- Thursday is their first all school mass
- Friday the week and day culminates with the “Welcome Week Assembly”