Parking on campus is a privilege for Senior and Junior Students. Spaces are assigned by grade on a first come first serve basis. To be able to park on the campus you must meet and adhere to the following requirements:
- Cathedral High School Junior or Senior
- Sophomores may be given parking passes if enough spaces on campus are available; This decision will come at a later time when availability can be determined.
- Hold a valid driver’s license;
- Have this form on file with your electronic signature and that of your parent;
- Agree to park in the assigned lot/space;
- Obey all campus traffic rules, especially, the campus speed limit of 20 miles per hour;
- Display the 2019-2020 hangtag provided to you by the school at all times while on campus
- Cars violating Cathedral rules without hangtags may be subject to fines and/or being towed off of our campus;
- Do not park outside of marked parking spaces;
- Follow the directional signs and directions of administrators/officers on campus;
- Report any accident to the front office;
- Be aware of pedestrians and allow them the right-of-way at all times.
While parked on campus, if you violate any of these rules, a ticket/summons to the office will be placed on your car from the School Resource Officer. You must see the SRO by the end of the next school day. Failure to do so, major violations, or receiving several tickets can result in the loss of parking privileges on the Cathedral campus for a period of time. Disciplinary process can range from the following:
- Driving permit to drive/park on property revoked for a specified period of days
- Structured Flex Periods
- Permanently revoking of parking/driving privileges on Cathedral property
- Disciplinary board proceeding if recklessly endangering students and staff with a vehicle on property.
By submitting the form below you fully accept the rules and responsibilities that come with owning and/or driving a vehicle.