Student Raffle FAQ
- Is there a family discount?
- What if we are unable to sell our tickets?
- Is there a buy-out option?
- Why is there a philanthropy fund added to this year’s fundraiser?
- Can I buy raffle tickets with a card?
- Can students purchase raffle tickets?
- Can I exchange tickets with my friends?
- What if I lost my tickets?
- What if I want more tickets?
Please try and sell as many tickets as you can. Then if you are still unsuccessful, see Mr. Howard Fogel or Mr. Nick Torres and they will attempt to assist students and provide them resources to sell additional tickets. If you choose to not participate in the student raffle then students will be required to participate in the Day of Philanthropy which will be held on Wednesday, October 9, 2019.
There is no product that can be sold, therefore the entire cost of the ticket will be used to help with our tuition assistance fund and/or our newly created philanthropy fund. Should you wish to not purchase raffle tickets and just contribute $250, this would qualify as a tax deductible contribution.