Cathedral's Recognition Societies are made up of our most distinguished donors and contributors who contribute $1,000 or more in support of Cathedral High School each year. These donors make it possible to continue our mission in service to our deserving students.
Blessed Basil Moreau Society ($50,000+)
Bishop Joseph Chartrand Society ($25,000-$49,999)
Shamrock Scholar Society - Full Tuition+ ($16,250-$24,999)
Shamrock Scholar Society - Half Tuition+ ($8,125-$16,249)
Shamrock Scholar Society - Quarter Tuition+ ($4,062-$8,124)
Fighting Irish Society - Trustees ($1,000-$4,062 - All Trustees will vote for the Cathedral Board of Directors
- Alumni Trustees by Classes 2009-2013 ($600)
- Alumni Trustees by Classes 2014-2018 ($300)
- Alumni Trustees by Classes 2019-2023($120)
Though we count on your leadership, we never take it for granted. Donors of $1,000(+) to the Cathedral Fund are considered Trustee Level contributors. Trustees are stakeholders in Cathedral and stay closely connected with Cathedral through:
- A Trustee Pass provides complimentary admission to all home athletic events for two people
- Complimentary tickets to our outstanding theatre productions (a link will be provided closer to production dates).
- The opportunity to vote on the election of Cathedral's Board of Directors in the fall of each year
- An exclusive car decal to show your Irish pride (mailed to new Trustees upon receipt of their first Trustee gift).
- An exclusive Christmas ornament.
- Invitations to selective events throughout the year.
- Most importantly, the knowledge that a Trustee level contribution helps to ensure Cathedral's continued excellence for future generations.
If you have questions, please contact Abbe Ernstes at email@example.com