Greatness is Calling
At Cathedral, we believe every student has the potential for greatness. Cathedral provides the opportunity to learn and practice leadership, including self-leadership, through classroom experiences, conversations, and practice. The wisdom of Congregation of Holy Cross founder Basil Moreau guides our students - - "With eyes of faith, consider the greatness of your mission and the wonderful amount of good you can accomplish."
Cathedral's leadership initiatives help students:
- Break out of the herd mentality to influence others in positive ways.
- Create environments that are conducive to higher grades.
- Raise empathy and minimize bullying.
- Capitalize on personal strengths to be career-ready upon graduation.
- Develop critical thinking skills that produce better life choices, such as choosing healthy friends, improving study habits, and setting meaningful goals.