Please provide three work-related references, preferably past supervisors/managers.
Please attach a resume, cover letter, or proof of any licenses/certifications.
Terms and Conditions of Application and Employment
Please read the terms and conditions below and sign in the box below indicating you have read and understand them.
- I hereby certify that the information provided on this application is true and complete. I understand and agree that any falsification or significant omissions on this application may result in not being hired or, if found out after employment, may be grounds for dismissal. I understand and agree that under the terms of employment with Cathedral High School, the employment relationship is terminable “at will” without notice or cause, unless set out in writing, dated, and executed by both parties. I understand that neither this document nor any offer of employment from Cathedral High School constitutes an employment contract.
- I state and affirm that I am not currently obligated or bound under an employment contract or other agreement which would interfere with my ability to perform duties as an employee of Cathedral High School or any of its agencies. No person, partnership or corporation has a contractual right under any employment contract or other agreement to bring an action against me in the event that I accept employment with Cathedral High School.
- I hereby authorize Cathedral High School to investigate fully all information contained in this employment application and to investigate and compile any other information that may bear upon my suitability for employment. I further authorize my past and present employers to furnish Cathedral High School with my records of employment and the reasons for my separation and any and all information those employers may possess concerning me. I further release Cathedral High School and/or its agents to make an independent investigation of criminal or police records, including those maintained by both public and private organizations and all public records for the purpose of confirming the information contained on my application. I release Cathedral High School from liability or damages for compiling such information. Additionally, I release any organization that provides information pursuant to this authorization from any and all liabilities, claims, or lawsuits in regard to the information obtained from any and all of the above referenced sources used.
- I understand that any offer of employment may be contingent upon results from a criminal history check, drug screen, and my ability to comply with USCIS regulations establishing my identity and right to work in the United States. I understand that Cathedral High School is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Cathedral High School recruits and hires persons in all job titles without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, disability, or other federal, state, or local protected classes.
- I have read and understand the foregoing statements and accept the same as conditions of employment.
- I understand that by filling out this application form, signing it below, and submitting it, I am completing an electronic signature and are bound by the terms and conditions, therein. I attest that my electronic signature will serve and have the same value as my handwritten signature.
Applicant Voluntary Self-Identification Form
Cathedral High School is committed to hiring well-rounded and diversified candidates for vacant positions. In order to ensure this commitment, we perform certain analyses about our applicant pool and ask that you voluntarily provide information related to your race, ethnicity, and gender.
The information you provide in no way affects your prospects for employment, and we do not use it in any employment decisions. In fact, we detach the information from your application, file it separately, and treat it confidentially. The information is, nonetheless, very important to us. For any statistical analysis to be meaningful, we must have information from as many applicants as possible, and it is just as important to collect this information from men and non-minorities as it is to obtain it from women and minorities.