The Cathedral 360 belief is that every student has leadership potential because leadership is influence. Cathedral provides the opportunity to learn and practice leadership, including self leadership, through classroom experiences, conversations, and practice. Cathedral 360 leadership initiatives help students:
- Break out of the herd mentality to influence others in positive ways.
- Create environments that are conducive to higher grades.
- Raise empathy and minimize bullying.
- Capitalize on personal strengths to be career-ready upon graduation.
- Develop critical thinking skills that produce better life choices, such as choosing healthy friends, improving study habits, and setting meaningful goals.