Tuition Payment Policy
Cathedral High School is a tuition-based institution and, as such, is dependent on the timely collection of all tuition and fees.
The completion of the online registration process creates a contract between each family and Cathedral High School for the timely payment of tuition and fees. Each family agrees to the terms of this policy as they register online.
Cathedral High School has adopted the following tuition collection policies:
1. A copy of this policy is included as part of the online enrollment contract and is available to all families on our website, in the parent portal.
2. Tuition is nonrefundable once a student begins a given semester. If a student withdraws for any reason after the start of a semester, the family is responsible for that semester’s full tuition and all fees.
3. The Business Office of Cathedral High School and FACTS monitor all student related payments. In the event payments are not in compliance with the payment option selected by the family on behalf of the student(s), the Business Office will contact the family and attempt to ensure compliance.
4. If there is no resolution via a written agreement with the Business Office, the student will not be allowed to return to school. It may also result in progress reports and grade cards not being provided, denial of participation in graduation-related activities and/or diplomas not being awarded.
5. If, after a reasonable amount of time and effort, there are remaining balances due Cathedral High School and no separate written agreement has been reached for the past due amounts, the Business Office is required to send the unpaid account of the family to a collections attorney of the school’s choosing for full restitution including all costs of collection and attorneys’ fees.
FAILURE TO PAY TUITION IN A TIMELY MANNER IS UNFAIR TO THOSE WHO PAY PROMPTLY AND ADVERSELY AFFECTS THE FINANCIAL POSITION OF CATHEDRAL HIGH SCHOOL.
Updated February 2020