Financial Aid FAQ
- What is tuition assistance?
- Who can apply?
- How does a family apply for tuition assistance?
- How is financial need determined? Who is eligible?
- What scholarships are available?
- Will applying for financial aid influence the admission decision?
- Are need-based financial aid awards automatically renewed each year?
- How much money is given each year in financial aid?
- In the case of parents who are divorced, separated, or never married, who should complete the financial aid application?
- In the case of a divorced parent who has since remarried, do the financials of the new spouse need to be included on the financial aid application if they are not responsible for paying the student's tuition?
- Does Cathedral participate in the Indiana Education Scholarship Account (ESA) program for private schools?
No family should hesitate to apply to Cathedral High School because of an inability to pay the full cost of a Cathedral High School education. Cathedral High School is committed to enrolling students from diverse academic, geographic, economic, ethnic, racial, religious, and social backgrounds.