- When will I be able to re-enroll my child?
- How will I "re-enroll" my child or children?
- Will I have to fill out the re-enrollment form?
- Can I re-enroll more than one child at a time?
- Will I have to fill out the entire form for each of my children?
- Once I start the re-enrollment process, how long will it take?
- Do I have to complete everything in one sitting? What if I need to stop and come back to it later?
- I actually submitted my re-enrollment form, but now I need to change some of the information. How can I access the form again?
- I do not want to fill out the form online. Can I fill out a paper form instead?
- I am concerned about having my personal information online. Is it secure?
- What if I do not have a computer or email address?
- Who do I contact if I misplace my login and/or password information, or if I have any questions?
- Once I fill out the form, how will I know if the information was submitted correctly?
- Is a deposit required for re-enrollment?
- What types of payments can be made?
- What if there are two or more parties paying my student’s re-enrollment fees?
- I usually pay my student(s) tuition in full at the time of re-enrollment. Can I still do this?
Yes! Once you have accessed your family's account using the unique link provided in your email, you will be able to see each child associated with your account. Simply click on the child you wish to re-enroll, and complete the registration process. If you have more than one child to re-enroll, you can click on that child's name and repeat the process very easily!
Once you actually have submitted the form, you cannot access it to make corrections. In this case you will need to contact the Enrollment Management Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (317) 968-7370.
We no longer use paper forms to enroll or re-enroll students at Cathedral High School. If you do not have access to a computer where you can complete the online form, you may schedule an appointment to come in and complete the form at Cathedral High School. Please contact the Enrollment Management Office at email@example.com or (317) 968-7370 to schedule such an appointment.
If you do not have a computer or online access available to you, please contact the Enrollment Management Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (317) 968-7370 to make an appointment to re-enroll online at Cathedral High School.
Payments can be made online via credit card (American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa accepted). You will utilize FACTS (replaces Tuition Management Systems--more info coming soon about this!) for 2020) for all payment of tuition. You can pay in four ways:
- One payment in July
- Two equal payments (July and January)
- Quarterly equal payments (July, October, January, and April)
- Ten (10) equal payments (July-April)
- There is a $200 service charge (with no interest) for families, regardless of payment plan selected, with a balance $500.00 or more as of September 1.
FACTS also charges a fee for its service of $50 per family for quarterly or monthly payments, or $20 per family for the two-pay plan.
We understand that there are some families sharing tuition and fees accounts. We cannot split the re-enrollment deposit into two payments, but we can work with you about splitting the tuition payments themselves. Please complete the online re-enrollment process, then contact Jean Harris in the Business Office to discuss splitting payment of tuition and fees between two or more payors. You can reach Mrs. Harris at email@example.com or (317) 968-7312
Yes, we will accept payment of full tuition and student fee at the time of re-enrollment. If you wish to do so, please contact the Enrollment Management Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (317) 968-7370. We will adjust your enrollment deposit to the amount of the full tuition and fee. Or, if you receive any discount (need-based tuition assistance, merit scholarship, multi-student discount, etc.), we can work with the Business Office for you to pay the net total amount via credit card without incurring the usual 2% credit card payment fee.