Re-Enrollment for 2019-2020
Each year families reaffirm their commitment to their student(s) being at Cathedral High School via the re-enrollment process. During this re-enrollment process each family completes a re-enrollment contract that, among other things, outlines financial obligations for the upcoming year. Additionally, the family pays a re-enrollment deposit, which is an advance payment toward the upcoming year.
There are some key changes to re-enrollment for 2019-2020:
- Re-enrollment for 2019-2020 began on Friday, April 12 and will continue through Friday, May 3. This is just a bit earlier than in recent years, for reasons that will be explained below. On April 12 each returning received an email with re-enrollment instructions.
- Returning families who applied for need-based tuition assistance by the published deadline received their 2019-2020 tuition assistance notification late during the week of March 18-22.
- As shared with families in January, Cathedral is excited to announce that tuition for 2019-2020 will be frozen at the same level as 2018-2019 (tuition of $15,765). The Student Activity Fee will be increasing from $525 to $575, which will be the first increase of that fee in many years.
- Student billing and tuition payment will be moving from our current company, Tuition Management Systems (TMS), to FACTS. Families who have applied for tuition assistance and/or families from many nonpublic feeder schools already are familiar with FACTS, and this should make tuition payment and billing much more efficient for families. Much more information about this transition will be forthcoming. Families still will have four payment options:
- One payment in July
- Two equal payments (July and January)
- Quarterly payments (July, October, January, and April)
- Ten (10) equal monthly payments (July-April)
Please note that there is a $200 service charge (with no interest) for families, regardless of payment plan selected, with a balance $500.00 or more as of September 1.
For more information about payment plans and options, please contact Jean Harris in the Business Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (317) 968-7312.
For assistance with re-enrollment, or to make an appointment to re-enroll live from Cathedral, contact the Enrollment Management Office at email@example.com or (317) 968-7370.
Questions about re-enrollment for 2019-2020? View the re-enrollment FAQs.
Thank you again for putting your trust in us as we partner to transform students to have the competence to see and the courage to act.