Re-Enrollment for 2019-2020
Re-enrollment for 2018-2019 will begin on Monday, April 23 and will continue through Friday, May 11.
We will be emailing families at the start of the re-enrollment period with a link to begin the re-enrollment process.
When you re-enroll, you will pay a re-enrollment deposit of $1,000. This is an advance payment toward your child's 2018-2019 tuition. Tuition for the 2018-2019 school year has been set at $15,765, and there is a student activity fee of $525.
Families will have four payment options available:
- One lump sum paid on or before July 1 directly to Cathedral High School, or through the Student Account Center with Tuition Management Services (TMS), or
- Two equal payments (July and January) via Tuition Management Systems*, or
- Quarterly payments (July, October, January, April) via Tuition Management Systems*, or
- 10 monthly payments (July-April) via Tuition Management Systems*
* Please note that there is a $200 service charge (with no interest) for families, regardless of payment plan selected, with a balance $500.00 or more as of September 1, 2018.
For more information about payment plans and options, please contact Jean Harris in the Business Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (317) 968-7312.
For assistance with re-enrollment, or to make an appointment to re-enroll live from Cathedral, contact the Enrollment Management Office at email@example.com or (317) 968-7370.
Questions about re-enrollment for 2018-2019? View the re-enrollment FAQs.
Thank you again for putting your trust in us as we partner to transform students to have the competence to see and the courage to act.