Welcome, Transfer Students!
August 1: Technology On-Boarding & New Student Pictures
- For transfer students and any freshmen who missed the June sessions.
August 3: Used Uniform Sale, hosted by the Mothers Club
- When: Saturday, August 3 Where: Cafeteria
1 – 2 p.m. (open to all Cathedral families)
6 – 7 p.m. (during the Freshman Orientation Parents Social)
August 7: Technology Orientation
- Starting at normal school start time (7:50a) students will be orientated to classroom technology needs like schoology, powerschool, google docs, and more!
August 7: Transfer Student Orientation
- Following the Technology Orientation at 12 pm, all transfer students and their parents are invited to the Baker Board Room for lunch and a brief presentation.
August 8: Your First Day
- School day begins at 7:50
- Students will report to their county rooms to start
- For the first day, lunch is a flat $5 charged to their mealtime account
- Students will visit all of their classes
August 9: Your Second Day of School
- We will be on an "all classes meet" schedule so students can have academic time with all of their new teachers
Click here for Quick Links and Documents