- What is the purpose of the Cathedral Circle of Excellence?
- How many nominees will be selected each year?
- What is the timeframe when a person is eligible for induction into the Circle of Excellence?
- What if I am unable to submit an electronic nomination?
- What is the deadline for nominations?
- When will inductees be announced for 2019?
- When is the induction ceremony?
- How long does my nominee stay in the running for induction?
Alumni - accomplishments made as a student: 5 years after graduation
Alumni - accomplishments made post graduation: 10 years after graduation
Faculty, Staff, Administrators or Coaches: 10 years of service or five years after employment ends
Community Contributors: 15 years of service/association with the school
All nominees not selected this year will be held for consideration for the next year's induction class. Nominators should NOT submit a completely new nomination package but may submit additional letters of recommendation. Letters should be sent to email@example.com with the nominee's name in the subject line. Any additional letters of recommendation must be received prior to the close of each year's nomination window.