Summer School 2017
Registration Opens: Tuesday, February 21, 2017
Registration Closes: Monday, March 20, 2017
Summer School Dates: Monday, June 5, 2017 - Friday, June 30, 2017
Summer School Times: Session 1: 8am - 11:30am & Session 2: 12pm - 3:30pm
Online Classes Available: Spanish Hybrid Online—Monday, June 12, 2017 - Sunday, July 23, 2017
1. Summer school registration will open Tuesday, February 21, 2017, and close on Monday, March 20, 2017. Access to the registration sign up will be available Tuesday, February 21, 2017.
- Registration is performed on a first come, first served basis.
- Returning students who register before the deadline receive preference in Physical Education placement.
- Please note that historically, Physical Education sessions fill rapidly; please be sure to register before the deadline to ensure you are enrolled in your preferred class.
2. We make every effort to accommodate all summer school requests. However, there are no guarantees your first choice will be fulfilled due to the need of balancing classes.
3. All offerings are subject to change based upon student interest. Class sizes MUST exceed 10 students.
- Summer school classes are $500 each, not including any books that may be needed.
- Spanish 1 Hybrid is $250.
- Study Skills is $100, which includes all course materials.
5. ATTENDANCE: Attendance during summer school is mandatory and students are expected to be in class each day. Missing one class is equivalent to one week during the regular school year.
6. If you find that your summer school needs have changed, you may withdraw from summer school without penalty by Thursday, April 13, 2017.
- Please withdraw in writing to the attention of Kristen Zupancic at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you find that you need to withdraw after that date, there will be a cancellation fee of $50.00.
- Refund checks will not be issued and all debits and credits will be applied to the student's account in the Business Office.
- Withdrawal from summer school after May 19, 2017, will result in no refund.
7. Kristen Zupancic will email all students who have registered by Monday, March 20, 2017, with enrollment confirmation, or alternate options by Friday, April 7, 2017.