Blessed Father Basil Moreau, Founder of the Congregation of Holy Cross
"We have to taste the fruits of the cross if we want to taste eternally the fruits of the tree of life from which God nourishes the chosen ones in glory."
Prayers are requested:
- For the unemployed and under-employed.
- For the repose of the soul of Mark Feeney, father-in-law of Cathedral social studies teacher Anthony Ernst.
- For the repose of the soul of Thomas "Pop" Quinn, grandfather of Brendan Quinn '17 and Katie Quinn '18.
- For healing of Ken Kaufman, Director of Transportation for Cathedral.
- For the repose of the soul of Lew Manion, stepfather of Duane Emery, Cathedral's Vice President for Enrollment Management.
- For the repose of the soul of Mary Ellen Young, cousin of Cathedral's Campus Minister Charlene Witka.
- For the repose of the soul of Garry Donna '61.
- For the repose of the soul of Eugene "Gene" Guenin '46.
- For the repose of the soul of Ronald Roesch '53.
- For the healing from cancer of Savannah Boone, daughter of Joe Boone '75.
- For the repose of the soul of Frank Klinkose '48.
- For the repose of the soul of Elbert "Al" Grannan '44.
- For the repose of the soul of John Obergfell '58.
- For the repose of the soul of James F. "Jim" Lyons '48.
- For the repose of the soul of Robert Louis Bridges, father of Cathedral president Robert Anthony Bridges and grandfather of Daniella '20, Gabriella '18 and Robert Francis '17.
- For the repose of the soul of Richard Smoker, father of Cathedral science teacher Jenni Alexander.
- For healing for Mark Batties '62, founding member of Cathedral's Black Alumni Council, who is fighting lung cancer.
- For a successful healing from surgery for Cathedral supporter Marshall Dixon.
- For Glen Martin '83 who is battling cancer.
- For the repose of the soul of Leo Speck, husband of Belinda Speck, business manager at Cathedral.
- For healing for Anna Oberfell Kirkman '02,, who has been diagnosed with breast cancer.
- For healing of Lauren Hanawalt, niece of Cathedral grad Terry Witzerman and cousin of Matthew Witzerman '17.
- For healing of Mark Feeney, father-in-law of Cathedral social studies teacher Anthony Ernst.
- For continued healing for Deb Rusk, mother of Taggert Rusk '17, who has undergone a lung transplant.
- For healing of Denise Farrell, who has been diagnosed with stage 2 breast cancer. She is the mother of Nicole Beasley, Cathedral's Vice President for Advancement.
- For the strength and healing of Elaine and John Tabak who have been married for 50 years, and who have both been diagnosed with cancer in the last month. They are the aunt and uncle of Lucy Fralich '16 and Andrew Fralich '18.
Please keep us updated on the status of prayer requests. Requests will be rotated off the list monthly. If you'd like to keep the request on the list longer, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For those who serve our country:
- For Second Lt. Alec Bannister '10 who is being depolyed.
- For Second Lt. Spencer Tigges '10 who was deployed to Afghanistan. He is the brother of Tyler, Ali '11, Max '14 and Keegan '16.
- For Captain David Lauck '03 who is currently serving in Al Udeid, Qatar as a doctor in the Air Force. He is the brother of Michael Lauck '01, Colleen Lauck Matthews '01 and Brad Lauk '99.
If you have someone in your family or a friend serving our country, please send this information to email@example.com.